March 3, 2011: CVP II Release Shows @Beerland - Night 1

Night 1 of the Casual Victim Pile II Release shows @Beerland! The bands, in order of appearance were: French Inhales, Sally Crewe and the Sudden Moves, Bottle Service (featuring the many, or at least several, faces of Joe the tambourine man), Literature, the Zoltars and Simple Circuit. It was a lovely, lovely thing. This was the last night I used my trusty old Kodak C643 point and shoot camera exclusively. It has served me so well for the past 5 or 6 years! Not only did it capture images from many awesome frickin' shows, but it also saved me a ton of money by keeping me busy and away from the bar. From here on out, I'll mainly be using my new camera, but I'll probably pull this baby out when the beer starts a-flying. It's already survived many, many beer baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment