March 16, 2011: SxSW, day 2

I felt like I was never gonna get through all my sxsw pictures. Here's a rundown of the pics from Wednesday...

We started at Waterloo Records for Wild Flag and Fitz and the Tantrums. Next, we went over to see the Woggles at Elysium. Then went next door, but Wounded Lion had already played at Beerland (dang!). Then I think my out-of-town d-bags demanded a break, so we got something to eat. Then we headed over to Spider House and caught Thee Oh Sees. After that, it was back to Beerland to finish out the night at the SuperSecret/Mortville showcase, which was free this year! Once there, we saw Coyote Slingshot, the Extravaganza, Ichi Ni San Shi, Scrabble Robot, Simple Circuit, Manikin and the OBN IIIs! And yeah, I know, 172 pics is a lot... I already got rid of 600 shots, but feel free to tell me which other ones I should delete.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment