June 14, 2013: The Chumps' farewell show

Scenes from the Chumps' farewell show @Legendary White Swan.
City Life, Dead Space, Savage Pinks and the Slizz came along for the ride.
The photos and (especially) the videos are out of focus, shaky and scruffy...but it was impossible for me to stand still.
I hope that despite the technical shortcomings, you'll get a sense of what an insanely good night of rock and roll that was.
The Chumps kicked it out to a packed house for their last show. One of the best nights of my life...

The Chumps are dead... Long live THE CHUMPS!!!


PHOTOS:



VIDEO:

"Bald" + "I'm a Chump"



"I Got a Problem"



"Needle Beach"



"G.D.A.E."



"Fuck You, I'm Rich"



"Pharmacy"




Below is a link to one of my previous posts about the zine that Richard Lynn and I made for The Chumps!
http://demoniotx.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-book-of-chumps.html




No comments:

Post a Comment