December 10, 2011: Sons of Hercules, Bad Lovers, Tempo Tantrums

It had been almost 9 months since I saw a Sons of Hercules show and damn, did I miss them. They played a great show at the 29th St. Ballroom with the excellent Bad Lovers and the always exuberant Tempo Tantrums! 3 of my faves! It was beautiful.


Here are some PICS of the show...



And here are some VIDS...


Before the Tempo Tantrums started, Danny played a little holiday music. Check it out here:

After that, the Tempo Tantrums got to rocking. Here's "First Plane Out":

Tempo Tantrums - "Ixnay On The Eerbay"

Tempo Tantrums - "Kathleen"

I also got video of two other Tempo Tantrums songs. You can check 'em here and there.


Bad Lovers - "I'm So Down"

Bad Lovers - (I don't know the title to this song yet).

Bad Lovers - (I don't know this song's title either).


Sons of Hercules - "Once I Was"

Sons of Hercules - "IOU Nothing"


No comments:

Post a Comment