September 1, 2011: Followed By Static, Rhett & Dean, Melissa Bryan, Angel Babies

Rockin' Thursday @Beerland with Followed By Static, Rhett & Dean, Melissa Bryan and The Angel Babies. I only saw about half of the Angel Babies' set, who I had never seen before, but what I saw, I dug. I wish I'd seen all of it. Fortunately, the rest of the acts made up for what I missed.

Keep scrolling to the bottom to see pictures from the show as well as see/hear some video, including 2 songs by Melissa Bryan - "Days Past Long" and "Rock 'n' Roll Saved My Life Last Night".

There are also 6 numbers by Rhett & Dean (I got a little carried away). I hope Rhett & Dean will help me out and provide song titles. On the videos, Rhett says the titles of the first (I'm Your Fire?) and last (Tears of a Cherokee?) songs, but I'm not certain I heard him right.

Last, but certainly not least, there are 2 songs by Followed By Static - "Nightmares" and "Chub".

Update: Rhett has kindly provided the song titles: ‎1- Never Retired, 2 - eating in eden, 3 - cosmic balzac (name of the bong), 4 - sick of my world, 5 - be somebody, 6 - tears of the cherokee

PICS...



VIDS...

Melissa Bryan - "Days Past Long"

Melissa Bryan - "Rock 'n' Roll Saved My Life Last Night"

Rhett & Dean - "Never Retired"

Rhett & Dean - "Eating in Eden"

Rhett & Dean - "Cosmic Balzac (Name of the Bong)"

Rhett & Dean - "Sick of my World"

Rhett & Dean - "Be Somebody"

Rhett & Dean - "Tears of the Cherokee"

Followed By Static - "Nightmares"

Followed By Static - "Chub"

No comments:

Post a Comment